Korter is a Ukrainian proptech marketplace platform. We build and operate websites and mobile apps which help our customers to purchase property directly from developers. Our marketplaces are present in 11 countries around the globe. Our goal is to help people choose and buy their future homes online.
Now we are looking for a Sales Manager who will help Korter users find their dream homes in Tbilisi.
Despite the very difficult situation in Ukraine, this is the way you can support a Ukrainian company and its employees who stay in Kyiv and other cities but continue working online.
What will you do:
- to contact customers after choosing the apartment on our website;
- to identify potential buyers’ requirements and needs;
- to communicate with developers to update the availability of apartments;
- to select the most suitable apartments for clients and prepare offers;
- to show apartments in new buildings with assistance in their subsequent sale;
- to negotiate the price and terms of purchase with developers;
- to assist buyers with legal and financial issues.
About the ideal candidate:
- you know the main principles of sales;
- you understand what the highest quality service is and know how to provide it;
- you want to get deep into the real estate market of Tbilisi.
- flexible schedule (full remote but with personal meetings with buyers);
- 22 working days of vacation per year
- 12 days of sick leave
- mentoring for the first three months